puzzled















Came across this montage-a-la-montag this morning and haven't been able stop staring at it since. Admittedly, I am a huge Hills junkie, but after seeing the picture above, and watching this video, I've had a very uneasy feeling and am seriously doubting if I will be able to continue watching next season (or ever sleep again).

I really can't wrap my head around this. I know that there is no way I can possibly come to understand the pressure that accompanies a career completely reliant on physical appearance, but still. At twenty three years she's barely two years older than me and these pictures break my heart. Doesn't she look sad? I want so badly to barge into her house, interrupt her threesome with Spencer and Jesus, and shake the silicone out of her.

In writing this blog I love looking for fun quirky things that make me (and hopefully you!) smile, so I apologize for being such a downer.  I am just so puzzled by this complete transmogrification. I don't know what else to say :(

No comments:

Post a Comment