gettin' nasty


Don't get me wrong, Scott Schuman is my boy. His updates always (always) bring a smile to my face, and drive me to the edge of absolute sartoriaLUST. In fact, it is with great thanks to him that I have recently redirected my love and affection to a new blogger/street style photographer. After recently buying Schuman's book and spending hours flipping through the pages, putting post-its on my faves, and googling the few subjects he chose to discuss, I found Sophie Arancio.

She makes me wish i hadn't dropped french after grade ten... or had at least paid attention up until that point. The blog http://www.nast-magazine.fr/ is entirely en français, but that hardly matters. It's simply a reminder that regardless of diction, discourse or dialect, fashion has the ability to transcend so many boundaries: particularly language.

love her love it loveyaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment