garance, j'taime.


Happy hump day, ya'll.

I've been trailing Garance Doré since the first time I saw her featured on the Sartorialist about two years back. After discovering her own blog, I continue to be constantly filled with girlish envy every time I find myself perusing her photos and illustrations. Her effortless style and her ability to spot the subtleties in the style of others puts such a smile on my face. In fact, I can only imagine that if I were to meet her I would be so overcome with nervousness and giggles that it would completely knock down the wall of coolness that I have spent the last 21 years of my life trying to build up.

See for yourself!  http://www.garancedore.fr/en

I like looking at the French version of the site. It makes me feel frilly and fancy.

image by Garance Doré

No comments:

Post a Comment