Let the wild rumpus start!


For years I've hated having a small bedroom. I felt trapped by the confines of four walls far too close in proximity, and smothered by an overflowing closet and too much furniture. I know what you're thinking; you poor thing! What's a girl to do?

Well build a fort of course!

Small spaces are the best landscape for the sweetest forts, and after seeing this posting (forts! forts! forts!) on booooooom.com for a fort building contest I was completely inspired. The idea is to take note from Max in Where the Wild Things Are and build that quintessential private place that is a perfect personal getaway. 

I particularly like Spencer Kalender's. No fuss, nothing fancy, just straight up good fortin'. And who knows what could be inside!!??

Lately I've been so stressed out about upcoming post grad/general life plans, but not today. I don't want to grow up! I don't want to edit my resume! I don't want to think about how broke I'm going to be after I graduate! I want to build a fort! Today is fort building day!

..... just don't tell my mom, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment