new years sux


I don't like that much about New Years. It kind of seems like any other night to me except that the next day it's another year... which isn't that exciting and certainly doesn't seem like something to celebrate.

I do like this stuff though:

I guess if I'm going to take anything away from this stupid holiday, it should be how much I love Peppermint Patty. Aside from the fact that she's a bit of an air head (anyone remember when she didn't know that snoopy was a dog and referred to him as the funny looking kid with the big nose?), she is seriously cool (she always has a candy cigarette up her sleeve and can throw a good party). Additionally, this is a chick who goes after what she wants (Charlie Brown, in particular), she always stands up for herself and will always have your back.

While I might not start wearing sandals year-round, I am going to aspire to be a bit more like Peppermint Patty in 2010. New years resolution: resolved.

"Happiness is a warm puppy, and a B+, and good friends."
-Peppermint Patty

    No comments:

    Post a Comment