tlc, oprah, saving the planet, etc



Stuff White People Like  is a somewhat satirical view of  (as the name states) shit that white people like. The site has been scrutinized as being "racist" and "offensive"...and okay, maybe it's not actually geared toward ALL white people, but being a North American, middle class, liberal, socially aware, and not to mention WHITE person makes it totally relatable for me so I could care less what the rest of my caucasian brothers and sisters (with questionable senses of humour) think. Is that so wrong? I think not. Did I just write the most ludicrous run on sentence? Oh yeah.  Just blame my self-righteous attitude and unwillingness to see all that is wrong with the site on the fact that I am white.

side salad: Stuff White People like was created and is written by Christian Lander, a fellow Canadian from Toronto. (booyeahh)

Some of my fave posts
black music that black people dont listen to anymore
camping
hating people who wear ed hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment