A Serious Banger



I am a self proclaimed anti-marriage, wedding loving gal.

While I do not necessarily see myself getting married, I'm not entirely apposed to the idea of this social institution. The decision for a man and a woman to establish themselves, and to live as husband and wife by legal commitment, a religious ceremony, etc, is great if that's what you're into... just not really for me. I'm more into the fun stuff that goes along with the wedding process.

Thanks to TLC, I've been known to spend hours at a time agonizing over whether or not the gang at Kleinfeld's will be able to make that bride-to-be say YES to the dress.  And if making fake registries at Tiffany's, Crate and Barrel and William Sanoma is a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key.

Lately I've been really hooked on wedding blogs, particularly Max Wanger.  Instead of the posed, fake and cliché wedding/engagement pictures you normally see, his pictures are so real and beautiful and make me want to jump into my computer screen and hug these couples who are so in love, and are generally really good looking in an indie and alternative kind of way.

Take a look for yourself. I dare you to look at these pictures and NOT smile.

http://www.maxwanger.com/  or http://www.maxwangerblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment