judging a book by its cover



I'm one of those people who will always have a stack of books beside her bed: one that is currently being read, and one or two on standby. I'm also a girl who absolutely does not like to have anything ugly in her room. This goes for clothes, furniture, people, bedding, art, flippy (my bedtime dolphin pal), and if I can avoid it... books.

How many times have you picked up or bought a book because the cover was just sooo precious? and in turn, how many times have you just KNOWN that a book was going to be awful because of it's drab and boring cover? i know, these struggles we deal with in life are tough.

Anyways...look no further my judgemental friends. if aesthetically appealing book covers meet your approval as much as they meet mine, puh-leeze take a lookie at what I have to show you.

regardless of whether or not the visual appearance of the books is a true reflection of the quality of literature that's inside, the book cover archive totally rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment