le sigh

after sitting outside of school today aimlessly people-watching, i feel the need to both discuss and rant.

Is smoking still cool?

Seriously. At the risk of sounding like my Nana, if I had a nickle for every time someone has told me that they're going to quit smoking/will only smoke when drunk/wont buy their own packs/will only mooch butts off others... then I'd be a much wealthier lady (and could possibly be one step closer to fulfilling my fantasy of rolling around in a bed of money - thank you Enrique Iglesias).


Back to my question; is smoking still cool? For some reason I just assumed it went out of style when Carrie Bradshaw quit... but no. Every time I walk into class and sit down next to someone who has clearly JUST had a cigarette, or smell my hair after a night out and feel as though i am inhaling about twenty belmonts, I want to scream. Health aside, how could someone partake in something so disgusting? Ohhhh how I have wondered about this. Until today.

After seeing THIS(!!!) i may have to cross over to the dark side. As someone who has always been very anti-smoking, i'm suddenly starting to crave emphysema and other smoking related illnesses. Le Smoking is the antithesis of everything i'm against yet I want want want. Something so bad has never looked so good.

eff.

P.S. I in no way endorse smoking in any way. I just wanna be cool. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment