i kinda give a frock....

As i write this... as i BLOG this, i can't help but be both surprised by myself in addition to being just a lil sketched out. I never (ever) thought of myself as someone who would blog...but hey now... lookie what i'm doing. i figure i've spent enough time on the internet (spell check is telling me that internet should be capitalized but i'm going to ignore that), bookmarking everything that i love, revisiting said bookmarked sites, and eventually sharing the love by passing my most favourite goodies along to my friends, that i may as well make some sort of an actual data base.

even if no one reads this (which is a pretty big possibility because i'm not planning on telling anyone about it), then at least i'll have it for myself. right? right.

everything that i love. i totally give a frock.
sup.

No comments:

Post a Comment