how to not get laid

I'm a woman of many skills. I take pride in my ability to consistently pick the best items on any menu at any restaurant, to type on BBM without looking, and to give good advice to my friends. Above all, I relish with absolute delight in my ability to throw together a slammin' outfit on a day-to-day basis.

I've always thought that girls fall into one of two categories: there are girls that dress for guys, and girls that dress for other girls. Yes, some straddle this fine line, but for the most part i think my theory holds strong.

I dress for other girls.  I can't help it if I crave a compliment or two from another stylish sister.  Red lips and harem pants and top knots, oh my? OH YES!

Boys just don't get it.

Chegthishitowt  http://manrepeller.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment